How Much Does Life Insurance Have

Why not buy life insurance, waste money alone who received the results are not we ?, Well that first comment out when someone brothers offer me to buy life insurance.

In the past, when I worked with a well-established and good position in a big company, it did not hurt my desire to think about putting aside some money to buy insurance. Because then all the facilities I get from companies, official houses, private vehicles, private drivers and health facilities of course.

But everything changed in "seconds" when I was last seen no longer as an employee of the company.
When I stepped out of my former office page, all I had was two sheets of paper. The "first" is a working reference certificate and the "second" is a company's thank you for our service that has served so many years in the company then the company gave an introduction so that I can disburse jamsostek on my behalf.

Huh, with a long sigh, "I'm new" .... I repeat "I am new" realized then that in my old age I will only have this jamsostek letter and the remaining little money in my account savings .. ..

Yes, God how can I enjoy my old age .... will depend on my children someday, while our child may not be able to independently financially ....

What do you think ?